Monday, December 26, 2011

Lost

Thanks to all the men who have hurt me in my wonderful life. I take it as a lesson, always helped me understand none of you deserve me, its either that the love of my life is yet to arrive who will heal every bit of my wound or God has made it a point to make me extremely strong not to be touched by silly emotions and sentiments in the long journey of life.I could lead a life all alone still managing to be happy and sound.Whatever it is I am amazed by the coldness each one of you guys have left in me to thrive.Nothing touches me any more, so thats what you call as strength.Well I am definitely strong now just missing a few vital pieces of my heart.Yes it bleeds profusely at times, but don't worry I am saving the wounds for the perfect somebody to attend and heal. That one person who can sense the pain in my eyes and make it vanish with his tenderness.All he had to say was I don't want a tear in your beautiful eyes it bothers me when I am trying to get drowned in those otherwise pools of serenity. That one person who can love me deeply enough to hurt me but still wrap me in his arms
and make me feel nothing was amiss.The one who says the right words or just silence me till I find my calm. To hold me close just with a tender gaze,whose touch can make me melt in his arms the one in whose arms I don't mind dying happily burying my sorrows love so pure and divine love so pure and divine........

No comments: